February 4, 2023: WATCHMEN ON THE WALLS FOR ISRAEL - Key Prayer Points!!
Here are some key prayer points, as you intercede for Israel at this time:
“The LORD reigns; let the nations tremble! He is enthroned above the cherubim; let the earth quake! Great is the LORD in Zion; He is exalted above all the peoples. Let them praise Your great and awesome name—He is holy!” Psalm 99:1-3.
“Blessed be the Lord from Zion, Who dwells in Jerusalem. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 135:21
“The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwelling places of Jacob.” Psalm 87:2
1. Pray for the families that lost loved ones during that demonic attack in Jerusalem over last weekend. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Psalm 147:3. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4.
Our Father, Your word says what the enemy meant for evil You will turn it around for our good. We are praying for peace and salvation for all brokenhearted people who are morning because of this attack on Jerusalem. We speak healing in Yeshua's Name!
2. Adonai please hear our cry and send Your people to help from Your sanctuary. The Israeli leaders and government are working against each other. A house divided against itself cannot stand. President Abraham Lincoln said “I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved - I do not expect the house to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other”. Pray in the Spirit!
“And Yeshua knew their thoughts, and said unto them, every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.” Matthew, 12:25.
3. Pray for the safety and protection of Israel's mighty warriors (IDF). No weapon formed against the IDF soldiers will ever prosper in Yeshua's Name! Pray for the lone soldiers and their families - love and salvation. "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9.
The IDF and Israel Police foiled an attempt to smuggle 21 kilograms of drugs from Syria into Israel's north, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit said Tuesday.
Pray for the protection of the children. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Matthew 18:6.
Praise the Lord God, El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty). Amen!
4. Pray for the salvation of all Jewish people living in every country around the world so that they will be saved in Yeshua's Name. “For it is written all Israel shall be saved.” Romans 11:26-27.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has promised, among the remnant called by the LORD." Joel 2:32.
No one can hide from the Almighty God. “God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.” Psalm 53:2. ADONAI knows those who are seeking the salvation of His people. Amen!
5. Pray for the Holocaust Survivors who are still living in hope of freedom. January 27, 2023, was International Holocaust Remembrance Day! Pray in the spirit! And say out loud “Never again in Yeshua's Name.” Every year there are fewer Holocaust survivors still with us. But the trauma they experienced continues to reverberate through generations.
"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13 “Remember these things, Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you." Isaiah 44:21.
6. Pray for the United States of America and its government. Pray for the Federal, State, and local governments, for salvation in Yeshua's Name,
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:1-4.
The word of Adonai says: the day will come when every knee will bow and every mouth confess that Yeshua is LORD. Pray for policemen/women, firefighters, security officers, military personnel and all families will come to the true knowledge of salvation. Salvation for all who will call on the Name of Yeshua.
7. Pray for those in ministry and leadership positions in the Body of Messiah, for the Watchmen on the Walls standing in the gap, and the hundreds of other Spirit-filled Believers that Adonai has called to stand on the walls of Jerusalem 24/7 until Yeshua our Lord returns to Jerusalem!
"Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:14-15.
Pray for their safety, protection, and healing in Yeshua's Name. “Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by ceasing to pray for you.” 1 Timothy 2:1-3
"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2.Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3.For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4.For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5.Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6.This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7.Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor." Romans 13:1-7
Thank you for praying for Jerusalem's peace and Israel's salvation!
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for we are all one in Yeshua, and if you belong to Yeshua, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise! HalleluYah!