Here are some key prayer points, as you intercede for Israel at this time:
Saying, "I will surely bless you and multiply your descendants." Hebrews 6:14
“And so from one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore." Hebrews 11:12.
“And the LORD took him outside and said, "Now look to the heavens and count the stars, if you are able." Then He told him, "So shall your offspring be." Genesis 15:5.
“That in blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and as the sand which is on the sea shore, and your seed shall possess the gate of his enemies.” Genesis 22:17
1. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6). We know that real peace will only be in Jerusalem when the Messiah returns. “For forty years I grieved with that generation, and said, "It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.” Psalm 95:10.
Maj. General (Res) Doron Almog, chairman of the Jewish Agency stated that "Israel is in an unprecedented state of national emergency. An intensifying social rift, and a growing security threat from around us. “We must stand as one nation for Israel's 75th year of independence as a Jewish, democratic, free, and liberal state. “If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. “If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand.” Mark 3:24-25.
2. Pray that PM Netanyahu will not allow himself to become another King Saul! "Samuel replied. “Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.” 1 Samuel 15:10-23.
Netanyahu's move sparked mass protests across the country in which protesters took to the streets in unprecedented fashion overnight. Our Father, God of Abraham, give wisdom to PM Netanyahu as he leads Your country through these challenging situations. Cause him to seek help from You. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 And help Your people come together in unity. “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalms 133:1, also read 1 Corinthians 1:10.
3. Pray for the continued protection of the IDF soldiers in Israel, Border Patrol, Shin Bet, The Dog Patrol, and Special Forces, in Yeshua's Mighty Name.
“He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. Behold, the Protector of Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is the shade on your right-hand,” Psalms 121:4-8.
To the IDF soldiers: YESHUA is your protection 24/7 both day and night! “For by You I can run against a troop; and by my God, I can leap over a wall.” Psalm 18:29.
Pray and thank ADONAI for victory! The battle belongs to the LORD!
4. Pray for the Holocaust survivors who are still living in Israel, America, and around the world, to receive Yeshua into their lives and to share their testimony of salvation with the world. "And afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on My men servants and maid servants, I will pour out My Spirit in those days." Joel 2:28-29
Long ignored, Greek Holocaust survivors finally tell their stories. Holocaust survivor Naki Bega at her daughter's home in Athens, Greece, on March 14, 2023. Naki Bega, one of less than a dozen survivors remaining in a south European country, survived Auschwitz and a 22-day death march; Greece marks 80th anniversary of first deportation. Naki Bega is one of Greece’s last Holocaust survivors.
Our Father, In Yeshua's Name, You know their pain and hurt! Bring comfort to Your people and deep healing, in ways that only You know how to bring!
“Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes, we are healed.” Isaiah 53:4-5
5. As Jews in Israel and all around the world are preparing to celebrate Pesach (Passover) in a few days from now, pray that each of these seeds of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel) will come to know that Yeshua is THE PASSOVER LAMB, Who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29). And that they need the blood of YESHUA applied to the doorposts of their lives, in order for them to pass from darkness into ADONAI'S marvelous Light, in Yeshua's Name! "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9
Pray for all Jews around the globe to come to this revelation, during this Passover Season (which starts on April 5th-13th): Sephardic, Ashkenazic, Mizrahi, and Ethiopian Jews, Ashkenazim, the Jews of Germany and Northern France (in Hebrew, Ashkenaz), Sephardim, the Jews of Iberia (in Hebrew, Sepharad), and the Spanish diaspora. The Mizrahim, or Oriental Jews, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Germany, the Haskalah, and American Jews were Sephardic. A Jewish community in Ethiopia —Beta Israel (House of Israel).
“Then Jesus said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” Matthew 15:24.
In Jeremiah 50:6, God calls Israel His people the “lost sheep.” The Messiah, spoken of throughout the Old Testament, was seen as the One who would gather these “lost sheep”. Read this on your own: Ezekiel 34:23-24 and Micah 5:4-5.
Pray and call out the names of Jewish people that you know in your neighborhood, city, county, and places of business/schools/friends to come to the saving knowledge of Messiah Yeshua!
6. Pray for revelation, revival, salvation and unity in Israel and America. For unity and strong relations between our two countries, supporting and being a friend to each other. That these two countries will come back to the God of our fathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Read on your own Genesis 15:6, Romans 4:1-22, Galatians 3:6-9, Hebrews 11:8-10 and Hebrews 11:17-19.
Pray Romans 4 and stand in the gap for the salvation of all America, Israel, and the entire world. Revival brings salvation! God is NOT willing for ANYONE to be lost!
“For I know that my Redeemer lives...” Job 19:25. “I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.” Isaiah 44:22.
Father, please have mercy and forgive us for turning our backs on You. Father, our sins are great, but Your love for us is greater than our sins. Read Micah 7:7
7. Pray for the United States of America that God’s divine management would pervade our leaders' meeting halls and assemblies. ADONAI, we look to you for the success of our nation. Let us not be just a collection of selfish individuals seeking our own advancement. We pray that Your Spirit would influence believers and unbelievers in government to make just laws and wise decisions, in accordance to Your Word, in Yeshua's Mighty Name, Amen.
Thank you for praying for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6).
“The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; quiet you by His love; exult over you with loud singing.” Zephaniah 3:17.